Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Tips To Get Rid Of Eye Floaters Naturally


Hi there, I’d like to let you know some tips that helped me to cure eye floaters that many people don’t know about.

Water

I know you have probably heard this more times than you can count, but drinking enough water is extremely beneficial and makes your vitreous humor more transparent. I recommend you drink at least six glasses of water a day, the more the better. It is also important not to drink alcohol, it’s proven that they can cause a posterior vitreous detachment, which is what causes eye floaters.

Antioxidants

These are probably the most helpful foods, you will find them in every natural treatment for eye floaters. One of the antioxidants that worked the best for me are tocopherols, which you can find in every naturist shop, although there are a lot more that work wonders.

If you suffer from eye floaters I highly recommend you take a look at this website.

Thank you for checking out my blog about the eye floaters cure.

Contact me if you have any questions.

Kate

Tags: eye floater, eye floaters cure, eye floaters treatment

This entry was posted on Friday, September 28th, 2012 at 9:44 pm and is filed under eye health. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.


View the original article here


No comments:

Post a Comment